Friday, August 28, 2009

A photo blog with no pictures?

Alright, it's funny how many blogs which I have came across since the hype started were always full of interesting and juicy entries in the beginning until a certain point when everyone started getting lazy and the post became monotone or the blog was simply abandoned! I wonder if mine has skipped the initial stage and has reached its final days! LOL

Anyway, a good friend is back this weekend, I have got heaps of planning to do for the coming 3 weeks long europe trip with my parents, sister and my aunt!!! I MIGHT just not have much time to shoot! I run out of ideas all the time, I am sick of the city where I am staying in now and have not the motivation or the drive to be honest! and lately it has been über über hot here! I KNOW, all sorts of reaons and excuses for just not getting my butt out shooting right? In fact, I should capture some good moments while my friends are around!!!

Oh well, i guess this will be another entry without photo! BAA!! I'm just terrible!!!

Till the next photo entry! Good night guys!! =)

2 comments:

  1. keep it up the good work! u're tagged and i'm watching... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there.. I am sorry for this super extremely late reply!!!! Will try my best to keep the blog alive and I am still trying to learn the whole blog system... ...

    ReplyDelete