Wednesday, April 14, 2010

a music-filled sunday afternoon

was told that a friend will be back over the weekend, and not only that, she will also be performing in one of the local cafe, coffee fellow =) of course, a lot of us went and had a small gathering. I can still remember when I first knew about her singing talent, was jaw-dropped and mesmerized when I went to her very first performance during one of the annual event held in Mannheim. Another friend even got more excited than me, ordered a lot of alcohol and started dancing away! lol for those who is reading this, I hope i can get a link and share her talent with you lot! Until then, here's Eka, the one in the darker outfit.

p/s - I should mention that the other girl is actually very very good too, participated in the german version of american idol - Deutschland sucht den Superstar, and she was in the top 15!!! She has an amazing smile, right?!?!?!?! *drool* haha 









No comments:

Post a Comment