Sunday, October 18, 2009

images en couleurs

in case any of you speak Francais (actually even if you don't), I ought to clarify that I am only at level *drum rolls ..............* 1B, a.k.a. pretty lousy! I ordered a veal kidney in Marseille thinking that it was  
s t e a k. So yea, I am that bad, terrible, hopeless. 

Having experienced that, i still love french cuisine and the language a lot (and also to make sure i don't mistake an internal organ for steak ) Anyway, I think the title of this post means 'colourful images' or it might just be 'colour images'. Don't care la, my next french class is tomorrow and it's too long away to wait! I'll change it if it's wrong, for the time being, just take it as colouful images O.K.? =) 

*10. November 2009 - I have finally consulted my French teacher! She said images en couleurs is simply colour photos, not really literally colourful colourful. am i making any sense here? Anyway, here's the correct one - Des photos haut en couleur -*   


mon mur rouge (my red wall)




toit (roof)




I'll upload more colourful photos soon. 

La Lavande (should it be les instead of la for being plural? I need to consult my lecturer =P )



en Voyage




No comments:

Post a Comment