Thursday, October 15, 2009

J'aime Paris, pour de vrai?

I've actually been deleting and rewriting this post. I can't seem to put any thoughts into words at the moment. It's Paris and I've been here 3 times! The first when I was just 13 when '11 (might be more) countries across Europe in 15 days' was a mega-hit! I remember only passing through Germany and just stopping by the blackforest and a cuckoo clock factory, so that was one country already! -__- 

Another 2 times for the past 2 years and to be honest, I am surprised myself that I haven't gotten sick of the city yet and would really like to go back one day and explore it on my own and discover its hidden charm! perhaps, 11 streets in 15days this time? A bientot, Paris! =)




3 comments:

  1. someday.
    someday..
    someday... i'll live there.

    but for now, the idea will be kept in a safe place close to my heart.

    ReplyDelete