Saturday, November 7, 2009

H O M E

It's been a very busy week and weather hasn't been any good either, and I have been lazy once again with taking photos. Have been experimenting some sort of night-blurry-shots from my balcony, but it's not really there yet! Will post them up once I have some more decent and presentable ones.

That aside, I bought my air ticket back H O M E last weekend and have been feeling excited about it! Hence, if you have also realised, I have placed a countdown widget on the page as well! How many more days now? 97days at the time of writing? hehe knowing how time will start flying soon due to christmas market starting 4 weeks before christmas, 2 weeks long of christmas break and another month of preparation before exams, it is really just around the corner!!! SO to all my dearest friends back home, I am coming back!!! and to all the food that is awaiting me, hehehe i shall grow fat!

Lastly, one of the few photos I have with a plane. :D


6 comments:

  1. such beautiful pics!~ inspiring!~

    and hahahah at the REACTIONS option - total disaster-please delete it! come on, no one should be allowed to even choose that whey!!!~

    i was commenting on ariel's post thats why i came here to check out if u blog too yo!~ take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. felice! london eye it is! been up?

    ahaha fei! i JUST this blog a while ago and i realise how much it takes to keep a blog alive! the effort and determination! especially when i am getting lazier aby the second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, been there 3 years ago, nice view n nice feeling, i miss all the good old days ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoever hamba is... =P thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete