Saturday, November 28, 2009

a good husband?

definition of a good husband...

I was speaking to a friend today and thought this was going to be a light, funny and perhaps an enlightening entry...

not me: good husband = someone who cooks, cleans, washes, etc


me: that is maid


not me: no no..
            when there is maid, then that is maid
            but when there is no maid.
            then it is good husband

so, what are your thoughts? true isn't it?

My dad cooks. used to at least, =P

but he has been helping my mom with the household chores for the past years - mopping the floor which is ONE of the toughest task at home! he sweats so much as if he just ran a marathon!!! having said that, my mom complains that she still mops the floor cleaner than him although not needing to sweat as much.

on top of that, my dad does the dishes after dinner everyday!

well, all in all, i am sure my mom knows that she has the best husband in the world and this is after all, a photo-blog right? :)


MY DAD
with his little rucksack during any trip with my mom, to provide her with a mobile shelter - umbrella. a mobile thirst quencher - a bottle of refill 'must be boiled and without gas'' water. and etc etc etc.







4 comments:

  1. It runs in the family? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably not. it takes a good wife to bring out those quality in a husband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man need to be inspirated to be a good husband =)
    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! and the same goes for women! no?

    ReplyDelete