Sunday, January 17, 2010

清晨的咖啡香

a series for those who love coffee as much as I do, who just can't start the day without a cup of café au lait! or who will walk around zombie-fied caffein-less! (btw, just a note on café au lait, which means coffee with milk, and a pretty popular term used worldwide right? but do you know that French don't exactly drink coffee with milk? Just thought you should know and not go around asking the French, hey, do you like café au lait? hehe)


Back to the photos, they aren't exactly close to perfect if you look at them up close! tints of excessive magenta and lost/excessive shadows here and there too! BUT i am finally getting a sturdy tripod and a ballhead, AND a macro lens! =D so hopefully future studio shots will be a lot clearer and maybe i can land myself some freelance job to support this crazily expensive hobby!


alright, enough of my babbling... enjoy them coffee lovers! I am going to make myself a cup of my favourite old town 南洋 black coffee now!   


1



2



3



4





1 comment:

  1. you could definitely put these shots on stock photography websites.. earn some royalties from them! they're great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete