Monday, February 15, 2010

恭喜发财 2010 !!!

ello all!!!  It's been ages since i last posted anything! alas... I am back home around family, friends and my new gadgets! =D it's a pity that not everyone can make it this time, i hope they aren't feeling too bad about it as I ALWAYS do feel as if a huge part of me is missing when I am abroad during chinese new year! Weather has been scorching hot since the day I landed, a huge and almost 35 degrees difference from the insanely cold europe this winter! apart from that, I've been having a great time meeting up with all my dearest relatives and friends, AND stuffing every delicacy which is 'oh-i-can't-get-these-in-germany'! *burp* 


I hope everyone else is having a great time, enjoying this festive holiday! Drink loads of water as my mom will remind me day in day out! 


p/s - a shot from my new camera and lens! HE HE =)


     

2 comments:

  1. Good lens! enjoy your stay, have great time with your family and friends! 下一篇该用中文写了,虎年快乐!

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  2. difficult lens! still need a lot of time to learn how to get the most from it! next one will still be in english!

    ReplyDelete