Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my daddy, mummy and jeh...

2nd day after spending almost a month back home. 

H O M E S I C K


daddy, the one who has been providing the financial support for his children for more than half of his life! the one who is the best in maths than his children, hence, i never get the chance to squeeze too much from his earnings & savings! 

mummy, the one who has kept everyone well fed, none of us can live without a deliciously-boiled soup. the one who has kept the house squeaky clean and complains that I dirty and mess up the house everytime i go back!!! 

sister, (description comes with picture)

my family, the one and only i will ever wish for. 

5 comments:

  1. aww... dont worry. soon you will be back in routine again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as usual...
    the first few days my gor gor back to uk after a long holiday here....he said the exact same thing.....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. 摄影是让瞬间变成永恒的魔法。。。 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi all!

    I'm recovering but still taking a little more time than expected... I'm sure things will be all good soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dad's finger has outgrown his wedding band. Sigh, your post is not helping... but the pictures are nice la, at least

    p.s. Anonymous got that from watching Autumn's Concerto! *high fives* hahha...

    ReplyDelete